Football World Cup 2022

The Football World Cup is the most streamed sports event. This year this event will take place in Qatar. The tournament in Qatar has been in the news for all the wrong reasons for some years now. Some controversies are related to the laws and code of conduct for locals and tourists in Dubai. 

I prepared a presentation to work with this code of conduct along with modal verbs. I think this topic will allow students to express their opinions, discuss these customs, and compare them with the ones in their country. In my case, I tried to show them the importance of always expressing ourselves with respect since we are talking about other people's traditions and religions whether we agree with them or not. 

I hope you find this presentation useful. I am sure you can also make some modifications to adjust it to your students or classes. Feel free to leave a comment and follow this blog and my social networks. Thank you for reading! 

Downlaod the presentation here

Note: All of the files on this blog are non-editable. Please, if there are any mistakes or if you have any questions related to my content send an email to senoritalanguages@gmail.com


0 Comentarios