Fall Guys - Physical description, clothes, adjectives, and colors

 Fall Guys is a multiplayer game where you and your fellow contestants compete through escalating rounds of absurd obstacle course chaos until one lucky victor remains. Fall guys is such an entertaining game that I love to play. Recently, it became popular due to the company letting download it for free. In this game, you can buy or gain different skins to customize your character. In the following activity, students can design their skins adding as many details as they wish. 


What I love about this activity is that it can be used to practice many topics, such as colors, clothes, parts of the body, and present continuous. If you have recommendations or suggestions feel free to let me know in the comments section. Also, I invite you to follow this blog and my social networks to see all my following posts. Thank you for reading and visiting this post, and till next time! 

Download the worksheet here 

Note: All of the files on this blog are non-editable. Please, if there are any mistakes or if you have any questions related to my content send an email to senoritalanguages@gmail.com


0 Comentarios