Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse - Present continuous practice

 Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse is a computer-animated superhero movie. Miles Morales is the protagonist of the story. He's a social and assertive teenager from Brooklyn. He wants to be like any other normal kid; however, everything changes after being bitten by a radioactive spider. Despite being a superhero, Miles Morales is a relatable character. 


My students loved this movie then I decided to use a clip from it in class. I made the following worksheet to help you practice Present Continuous. I hope you find it interesting to use with your students. Feel open to using the comment section to leave a comment or suggestion. Thank you for reading!

Download the worksheet here

Download the movie clip here 

Note: All of the files on this blog are non-editable. Please, if there are any mistakes or if you have any questions related to my content send an email to senoritalanguages@gmail.com 


0 Comentarios