I am Groot - Feelings and emotions

 Marvel Studios’ “I Am Groot” is a collection of five original shorts starring Baby Groot, everyone’s favorite little tree, and features several new and unusual characters. Although that is the only phrase we can hear from this little guy, he finds ways to show his personality in many other ways. Moreover, he can capture a whole mood with a facial expression. That is the main reason why I choose to use one of the shorts to practice feelings and emotions. In the following links, you can find a presentation to use in class with the little ones and the short film to download. 

I hope you can enjoy this short as much as I did. My social networks are in the presentation if you want to follow me to see all my next posts. Also, you can follow my blog. Thank you for reading and visiting my blog, and till next time!

Download the short film here

Download the presentation here

Note: All of the files on this blog are non-editable. Please, if there are any mistakes or if you have any questions related to my content send an email to senoritalanguages@gmail.com


0 Comentarios